Today Apple is planning on unveiling the new iPhone 5 after a 15 month delay. There has been much excitement about what features the new iPhone will have. A faster processor, higher resolution screen, and lighter frame are just some of the many new features the iPhone will possess.
But with the launch of the iPhone 5 comes new accessories, one of the more popular accessories being phone cases.
The MitiGator Cushioning System developed by Sea Systems Group can add an extra layer of protection to any phone case since it’s light weight and can absorb intense impacts, such as a phone being dropped on the floor. It’s projected that the iPhone 5 will break record sales figures from previous iPhones. The iPhone 5 is slated to come out October 14th.
The MitiGator™ Technology is an engineered cushioning system designed to protect people and equipment from these assaults and to allow them to continue to perform their jobs or enjoy their leisure time. The MitiGator™ uses patented air control technology working with over 4,000 surfaces per square foot to dissipate energy before it is transmitted to the body and thus help alleviate the problems. For more information on the MitiGator Cushioning System email MediaRelations@MitiGatorinc.com
- Watch Out For The New iPhone 5 (amog.com)
- Apple iPhone 5 expected to ‘shatter’ sales records (digitaltrends.com)
- No iPhone 5? Apple May Only Launch iPhone 4S [RUMOR] (policyabcs.wordpress.com)
- New YouTube Site For MitiGator! (mitigatorinc.com)
- The MitiGator Great For Home Decor (mitigatorinc.com)
- Millions Of Teeth Lost Every Year In Youth Sports (mitigatorinc.com)
- The MitiGator Can Protect Your Pearly Whites (mitigatorinc.com)